Conditions of Hire
We have updated our terms and conditions in light of COVID-19. Alongside our published risk assessment, adhereing to our new terms and conditions will help make the centre COVID-secure.
Our full terms and conditions can be downloaded here.
- Please leave the venue in the condition you would expect to find it. You are responsible for your tidying up.
- The entire building is No Smoking.
- No naked flames with the exception of a small numbers of candles of the type typically used on a birthday cake.
- Payment is in advance.
- A deposit of £150 may be required, see below.
Deposits only apply to ad-hoc bookings. We’re not currently taking ad-hoc bookings, but this information is left for information purposes.
- The booking is a one off event finishing in the evening.
- The booking is for a celebration of some kind.
- The booking involves the consumption of food or alcohol.